The YourTexasBenefits Login portal allows residents, families and low-income people in the state of Texas to apply for benefits such as food stamps (SNAP), TANF, Medicaid. Click here for more information.
These services are offered to Texas residents by the Texas Health Department and Social Services Commission (TDHHSC). The Texas Department of Health administers the following tools through the YourTexas connection portal:
- Food stamps (SNAP)
- TANF cash assistance
- Health (Medicaid)
- Health insurance for children.
- Supporting services
- WIC food benefits
How to do YourTexasBenefits Login?
Log in to see the benefits and status of your account by following these steps:
First, you have to go to the official website of the YourTexasBenefits login portal. The biggest problem is finding these sites. As a result, you may not be able to find them. To make your work easy, we provided you with the official portal link.
- You can access the page easily at www.YourTexasBenefits.com.
- As soon as you click on it, you will be redirected to the home page. To log in, click on the “Log in” option in the upper right corner of the page.
- As soon as you do so, a window will be displayed on your screen.
- There you have to enter your data in the fields.
- You must enter your MyTexas username in the first field. Similarly, enter the correct YourTexasBenefits password in the second field. If you have entered both, click on “Login”.
- You will have access to your MyTexasBenefits account after completion of this process.
How to Reset Your Texas Benefits Login Password?
On the YourTexasBenefits login page, click on “Forgot your password?”, which is available below the login option. You will be switched to the next page where you need to enter a valid username. Then click on the “Next” button and follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password.
The simplest method:
Do not worry, if you forget your password, there is a solution. Forgot the link password? This will be displayed on the login button. The link I forgot my password shifts you to the page where resetting the password is possible.
Steps to recover the password:
- Click on “Forgot your password?”, which is available under the login button.
- You will be switched to the next page.
- Enter the username, remember it would play a vital role in tracing your password so it should be valid.
- Click “Next” and reset your password.
Retrieve YourTexasBenefits Username
Visit the registration page and go with “Forgot your username?”, there you will find a login button. Now you must enter the following data:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Social Security number
- Archive number
- EDG number and individual number.
When you are done, click on the “Search username” button and your username will appear on the screen.
I hope this article has been very useful? For more information, contact the Ministry of Health and Social Services at 7-1-1 or 1-800-735-2989 is an alternative.
You can avail of benefits by visiting the login portal at www.YourTexasBenefits.com. When you visit the YourTexasBenefits Login portal for the first time, you can easily create an account on the Your Texas Benefits website.